Requesting Routinely Available Information

Most of the information from the City of Humboldt - such as public notices, agendas, minutes, policies, bylaws or financial documents, for example - may be available online or is accessible simply by visiting or phoning City Hall.  To view or receive copies of of such information, contact the City Clerk's office.


Freedom of Information Requests

A written request is sometimes required to access records in the City's custody.  The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIP) requires the City to provide at least partial access to most records.  To submit a Freedom of Information request, or for more information about this process, contact the City Clerk's Office.