The Humboldt Curling Club operates out of the curling rink located within the Humboldt Uniplex. In addition to regional curling leagues and bonspiels, the facility has hosted several high profile curling events such as the 2012 Saskatchewan Scotties Tournament of Hearts.
Ice is typically available from mid-October until March of each year, but is subject to change depending on demand.
In the off-season, the curling rink space is available for use between the months of April and October. Several events use the facility's 13,000 square feet for community activities and programs.
Policies & Rentals
- Policies and rental rates are found within the Arena Users Policy and Rates document.
- Click here for surface measurements
- 6 Artificial ice sheets
- Men's and women's change areas
- Comfortable lobby area with spectator seating
- Upstairs lounge area with licensed service
- Screens for on-ice viewing in both lobby and lounge areas
- Full concession services in Uniplex lobby area
Address: 619 17th Street, Humboldt
Visit the Humboldt Curling Club's Facebook page for more information about curling programs, leagues, fees and bonspiels.
I Want To...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
By providing your email address, you are expressing consent to receive electronic messages from the City of Humboldt. You can unsubscribe from these messages at any time.