Community Development & Communications Services oversees the City's civic engagement activities, assists with strategic community priorities that promote the development of Humboldt and manages the City's growth-management and land-use planning functions.
The Community Development & Communications team is a service Department that:
- Works to bridge communication between the City and all residents, media, groups, agencies and organizations;
- Oversees growth management, land use planning and development applications;
- Promotes and enhances the local economy;
- Encourages strategic development opportunities in Humboldt; and
- Fosters ongoing civic engagement.
I Want To...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
By providing your email address, you are expressing consent to receive electronic messages from the City of Humboldt. You can unsubscribe from these messages at any time.