Communications oversees the City's civic engagement activities, assists with strategic community priorities that promote the development of Humboldt and manages the City's growth-management and land-use planning functions.
The Community Development & Communications team is a service Department that:
- Works to bridge communication between the City and all residents, media, groups, agencies and organizations;
- Oversees growth management, land use planning and development applications;
- Promotes and enhances the local economy;
- Encourages strategic development opportunities in Humboldt; and
- Fosters ongoing civic engagement.
Humboldt Says Thank You
We have so much to be thankful for. There just aren't enough words that can truly express our sincere gratitude for all of the support that the world has given us. This message from Mayor Rob Muench says it the best way that we can. Thank you, to each and every one of you. We are #HumboldtStrong.
I Want To...
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
By providing your email address, you are expressing consent to receive electronic messages from the City of Humboldt. You can unsubscribe from these messages at any time.